I’ve always been fascinated by why some people are so in touch with themselves and some people seem to not have a clue. Why some people can confidently discuss their deepest weaknesses and some people walk around beating their chests, hoping no one will notice their flaws.
I am on a quest to understand myself and the world around me, and hopefully help people around the world go on their own self-awareness journey. I believe that if we all understood ourselves better and are truly confident and thoroughly happy in our own skin, we’ll all be in a better place as a species.
Other interesting links:
CAPE: a social app to share your knowledge through 3 min chats. Help someone today!
A school for leadership and self-awareness:
The IMD MBA is a highly ranked program globally, but I must admit, it is really only well known in Europe. I had not heard about IMD at all, until I started looking into business schools. I then realized that IMD was the only school for me. In fact, its open programs and executive education is also spectacular and ranked top in the world.
The MBA program is 11months of intensive leadership and business training. It definitely opened my eyes to many things, about business, but also about life. If you want an experience that really digs deep into who you are, gives you the business fundamentals to tackle your life challenges, go to IMD and I promise things will never be the same again.
In this blog I’ve documented my application and interview process, and various time points during the program. It has had a lasting impact on me, and has allowed me to not only be a better business leader, but also be connected to the world through my dear friends. With my new found skills and tools, I continue to learn and reflect upon this experience.
I have three core beliefs about Life:
- The world is changing and changing fast, fight to adapt or cease to exist
- You cannot influence what life throws at you, your reactions and actions are everything
- If you want your environment to change, start with yourself
and three about Marketing:
- Marketing is about understanding the world’s needs and then ultimately delivering that value
- It’s best applied through a blend of psychology, creative magic and hard core analytics
- It’s like being a great actor, make your audience believe, not through acting but by becoming
I invite you to reach out as I believe in the power of serendipitous connections. Don’t you?