Time does fly after BSchool, but the learning and reflection continues.
- Course knowledge fades, but personal relationships last forever ( I meet up with my classmates often, and they are a significant part of my life)
- Once your eyes are open to group dynamics, self-awareness and leadership, you can never close them again (The IMD leadership stream has impacted everything that I do… or not do)
- In the end it’s all about people (you can have the best frameworks, models and thinking, but to move mountains, you need a team of people that can work together)
- The IMD experience gave me confidence (confidence that I will be able to find the answers to problems, either through my training in Bschool or through my network of classmates)
- If I could do it over again, I would still choose IMD (of course, I have no way of knowing what another path can look like. But if I had to do it again, I would put myself out there and fail at more things, even though it was already extremely rigorous)